Any project that disturbs the soil (clearing, grading, road building, etc.) is regulated by PADEP and, depending upon the extent of disturbance, may require an E & S plan and a NPDES permit.  These plan and permits should be written/developed and obtained before earthwork begins.

For more on land disturbance

Please contact Erosion and Sediment Control Specialist Hunter Snyder  at 717-325-6098  to discuss your project.